Distribution Operations Manager – Atlanta, GA
Cutting Edge Firewood is an established company offering a concierge level of service to a high-end clientele. There is an abundance of opportunity for prospective team members in this rapidly growing company (over 104% year over year growth). Our fast-paced company is made up of entrepreneurs who are hungry for growth. We are continuing to build a solid foundation of like-minded individuals. Our product line has expanded to not only serve the firewood enthusiast, but also the outdoor cooking and lifestyle guru. Cutting Edge Firewood plans to expand outside of the Atlanta, GA market by launching into many more similar, affluent markets across the US. We offer unmatched products with unparalleled service for the best fire experience.
As a Distribution Operations Manager you will not only be managing the operation of delivering pre-packaged firewood and other products directly to our customers, you will also be one of the main delivery artisans on staff. This includes, but is not limited to, driving & maintenance of a large branded box truck, use & maintenance of advanced delivery equipment, mapping out efficient delivery routes, set up/working/break down of marketing events like festivals & sporting tournaments, and fire butler services for booked client events. Every team member requires “wearing many hats” and does not possess a “clock-in, clock-out” mentality. Excellent personal time management skills are a must. The team always stays until the job is completed in its entirety. There are no available positions for someone who has an ego or expects to join a startup where the work is easy and hours are short. There ARE, however, positions available for hard, dedicated workers with an entrepreneurial spirit and start up mentality looking to become a part of a great & highly motivated team.
Personal Attributes of a CEF Team Member:
- Puts other team members, customers and the company needs before yourself
- Highly self-motivated and does not require management from other team members; exceeds the high expectations from other team members to pull your own weight
- MUST work extremely hard; long weeks (6 days), long hours (sometimes before 6:00a – until); willing to do whatever it takes to serve the greater purpose of the company day in and out
- MUST take on a number of responsibilities; your position is your priority, but your job/day isn’t complete until the purpose of the company is completed as a team for the day
- Provides unrivaled customer service
- Responds quickly, proactively and creatively to exceed client’s expectations
- Takes ownership of a client’s complaint/problem until it is resolved
- Proactively builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future business
- MUST be crossed trained: we are a small business and everyone does what they need to do to help accomplish the mission of the company
- MUST help take the company to the next level: do whatever it takes to expand services offered, expand markets, and actively seek ways to use yourself personally to bring the company’s mission to fruition
- MUST align with the company vision of becoming a national lifestyle brand that is known for amazing products & awesome customer service
Requirements of a CEF Team Member:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably a business major
- Logistic and/or operations experience (plus, but not required)
- Sales or management experience (plus, but not required)
- Customer service experience at a company that is known for exceptional customer service
- Flexible schedule, required. Long weeks (6 days), long hours (sometimes before 6:00a – until); willing to do whatever it takes to serve the mission of the company day in and out
- Possess & demonstrate excellent independent time management skills that reflect getting the job done and serving the mission of the company without being managed; do absolutely whatever it takes to make that happen no matter how long or short it takes
- Requires the ability to safely operate a reliable personal vehicle; stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions; strength to lift and carry equipment and products weighing over 100 lbs.
- A background check, drug test, driving history check, credit check and have a valid driver’s license.
- Distribution operations management & logistical management of the delivery of pre-packaged firewood and other firewood related products
- Drive & maintain the branded box truck
- Maintain & operate the advanced delivery equipment
- Deliver pre-packaged firewood and other firewood related products to customers, specific to the delivery instructions
- Must have the ability to move pre-packaged firewood and other firewood related products that are over 100 lbs.
- Customer communication management on delivery site
- Investigate opportunities to enhance the customer experience on delivery site
- Product needs communication with home office
- Inventory support as needed
If qualified and Interested, Please email resume to Leroy@www.cuttingedgefirewood.com